Overnight Home Host needed.
You will be responsible for an overnight shift from 8pm-6am. This is not an awake position from 11pm-6am, unless needed. You will occupy the home and be available if need should arise.
This position will be supporting individuals who are receiving services at Oak Tree Resources, in a host home setting. As a Home Host, you must be in the house, overnight. Awake during the times of 8-11pm. Able to sleep, but available 11pm-6am. COVID-19 considerations: We value the safety of all our employees and youth occupying Oak Tree Resources. COVID-19 health standards and procedures are applicable.
- Experience working with at-risk youth or equivalent in closely related field.
- Must possess knowledge of youth and trauma dynamics and methods for crisis intervention.
- Must have the ability to manage crisis situations.
- Must be willing and able to communicate verbally and with documentation during and after every shift.
- Must be able and willing to work some hours outside of normal working hours to respond to emergencies or to otherwise meet the needs of the people we serve and their families.
- Must have current CPR/First Aid Certified.
- Must possess a valid Colorado Driver’s License and maintain a clean driving record and proof of insurance per insurance guidelines.
- Must pass background check and other screening requirements.
- Problem solving skills with ability to respond to problems calmly and independently.
- Solid skills in working with young people ages 14-24.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written, and basic knowledge of youth dynamics and methods for crisis intervention.
- Skill in performing thorough assessments, and supervising, implementing, & monitoring services delivered.
- Promote cooperative working relationships Home Host team and youth.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Mentors and Tutors needed-Vetting with interview, background and reference checks. This is a responsibility for someone who feels called to invest in the lives of young people. An applicant must have the ability to work with hurting and at times, challenging youth in need and must be able to show care for the youth in a positive and loving manner while maintaining boundaries.
Contact Carie 970-335-9667